Saturday 9 July 2022

My Tinnitus coping strategies. How I am living with Tinnitus.





My Tinnitus coping strategies| How I am living with Tinnitus.


coping with tinnitus,how to live with tinnitus,how I live with tinnitus.


Tinnitus coping strategies and how I live with tinnitus at the moment. I have suffered from Tinnitus problems for the last few years. My Tinnitus condition started when I first heard a strange sound coming from the road outside where I lived. I heard what was like a car with its engine running. This changed in time to only what I describe as a little generator on a hill far away. This sound was felt as if the noise was coming up the frame work of the house.

I omitted to say that as well as this sound. I also started to be aware of a very high pitched sort of electronic frequency kind of sound. This sound over time increased in volume and intensity. So for example if I sat and worked on a computer I could hear this searing piercing electronic frequency kind of noise. This continued and soon I could hear it 24 hours a day and it affected my sleep badly. It got so bad that it affected my life in very many ways.
I have tried all sorts of things to try and get rid of this sound. I was diagnosed with disabling Tinnitus. Although I have been a hard working health care professional I never knew that this Tinnitus condition existed. I had come across people with Tinnitus but never did I realize there were Tinnitus sufferers who lived with such a dreadful condition.
So my quest to get rid of Tinnitus began. I have mentioned the things that I have tried to cure my Tinnitus with in other videos on this channel.
It can be quite exhausting and tiresome trying to find ways to treat Tinnitus, but if you are someone who suffers with debilitating Tinnitus then you know that you need to do some- thing to quiet the Tinnitus noise or find ways to cover the Tinnitus sounds up or mask them.
My Tinnitus has got worse I am sad to say. But recently I have found ways to try and cope with it. My main problem with Tinnitus is sleep. Tinnitus and sleeping don't go well together.
Lots of people who struggle with Tinnitus find it hard or near impossible to sleep. So because of this I have been using an essential oil diffuser. These are not expensive and the one I bought has a remote control with it too. You don't really need that but for a few more pounds that's what you get. I have found this essential oil diffuser invaluable. I use a good brand of Lavender oil, jasmine and Chamomile. I use these separately. There are other essential oils for Tinnitus and I will experiment with them too. Since I started to use it, I have slept a little better. Bare in mind at night my Tinnitus noises can feel like someone is standing next to the bed and shooting me in the head with an electronic kind of ray gun ,which fires a high pitched searing frequency kind of sound. Sometimes its so loud I nearly jump out of bed.
Getting a better night's sleep is so good because I personally have not slept properly for at least two and a half years due to Tinnitus. I also am still using herbal tinctures. These are good too.
I use Skullcap, Lemon balm and Passiflora I mix 20 drops of each together with boiling water and wait for it to cool down then drink it. You may have to start off with say ten drops of each and see if this helps you. If not increase to 20 drops.
So with the combination of the two I have started to sleep a little better. And it is wonderful. I still have loud Tinnitus as soon as I open my eyes, but being able to have a deeper sleep helps me to cope with Tinnitus in the day time.
In other videos I explained I really like taking Wheatgrass juice and this keeps me healthy on another level. But the Tinnitus is still with me for the time being. I would highly recommend you looking at growing wheatgrass yourselves.( Check out the link for Wheatgrass down below)
. I have found personally that keeping busy if I have slept is really good ,because it takes my mind off the Tinnitus that I suffer with.
I have taken up Yoga too ,this too has been shown to help with Tinnitus.
As always I will keep you updated on my progress with my Tinnitus. I do hope to stop Tinnitus and be rid of it for good some how I will never give up.
If you are suffering with Tinnitus and would like to share your experience or if you have found ways to live with Tinnitus please leave a comment below or just say hello.

You can support the blog here: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Tinnitusnews

#tinnitus #tinnitushelp #tinnitusadvice




Essential oil diffuser UK: https://amzn.to/32i7N0s

Essential oil diffuser USA: https://amzn.to/2K0Tqr5

Herbal Tincture SKULLCAP UK: https://amzn.to/2C97udv
Herbal Tincture LEMON BALM UK: https://amzn.to/36EsuqK
Herbal Tincture PASSIFLORA UK: https://amzn.to/338Ud0q
Herbal Tincture SKULLCAP USA: https://amzn.to/2JJtH66
Herbal Tincture LEMON BALM USA: https://amzn.to/34tSiUi
Herbal Tincture PASSIFLORA USA: https://amzn.to/2JNmWAa




For more info on Tinnitus please check out https://tinnitusnews.blogspot.com
For Wheatgrass check out https://wheatgrasslovers.com
Twitter @Tinnituslives





1 comment:

  1. HERBS FOR TINNITUS 

    Salaam! I am happy to share my tinnitus cure story with everyone reading. I live in Malaysia and work for a leading construction company. My job involves direct supervision with employees and operating industrial noisy machines. At our duty, protective gears where provided for us to for noise shield, but they were not enough to save anyone form blaring noise of; cutting, digging and moving machines. A lot of us were exposed to noise which caused great pain. The noise as I was told by Doctors, caused my tinnitus.

    Early in 2015, I had terrible tinnitus challenge, I knew it was the job hazard and the company took cost of all medications. I was admitted and given medications to help for a relive. Truly, those drugs were pain to me, it never actually worked, not minding I took them as directed.  I wanted a cure not a relief. Living on drugs was never a good choice for me especially English medications with various side effects. I treated my tinnitus for 3 years with those medications, yet there was no sign for a cure. The humming and other noise were steady in my head and leads to headache often. With all the medicines, I did not get the cure I needed. So I resorted to herbal medications. I tried quite a lot from; exercise to native tea which helped a little. I became so lucky, when I read about Dr. Mohan Herbal medicine, the testimony of the person who got cured by Dr. Mohan inspired me use his herbal medicine. I got in touch with him, explained by condition. Five months using Mohan medicine, Alhamdulillah! My tinnitus noise and pain in my head and ears stopped gradually. What English medicines couldn’t do for 3 years, herbal medicine perfected it in no time. Dr. Mohan medicine cured me. I will be ungrateful if I don’t let people out there know that herbal medicine works better for tinnitus. My colleagues that had such challenge used Mohan herbal medicine and were cured. If this helps, contact Dr. Mohan on drajaymohanbose@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

THE BEST VITAMINS FOR TINNITUS RELIEF - WITH REAL TESTIMONIALS FROM A TINNITUS SUFFERER.

#tinnitus #tinnitusrelief #vitamins #health #testimonials THE BEST VITAMINS FOR TINNITUS RELIEF - WITH REAL TESTIMONIALS FROM A TINNIT...