Monday 4 July 2022

How I Got Better From Tinnitus



How I Got Better From Tinnitus.

tinnitus,tinnitus retraining therapy,tinnitus cures,tinnitus cure,how to cure tinnitus

David Lam who cured his Tinnitus.

Positive Tinnitus story. You can cure your Tinnitus.

Well this is very encouraging to all of us suffering with Tinnitus. You can defeat Tinnitus after all. In this Tinnitus video David Lam explains how he conquered his awful Tinnitus and is now cured.You can see an update to this video in the link below. 

For those of us that have had to suffer Tinnitus this is very good news. David overcame his Tinnitus condition by using Tinnitus retraining  therapy

Tinnitus retraining therapy helps you to work at changing the way you look and think about your Tinnitus. In time you train yourself not to hear the Tinnitus sounds,or ringing in ears.

 Although this Tinnitus therapy is available in most countries you have to pay for it. In the UK where I am based, as far as I can see ,the NHS have now stopped funding this particular Tinnitus therapy. This is a such a shame because those who suffer with disabling Tinnitus or debilitating Tinnitus may be so unwell that they cannot function properly and therefore may not be able to work or have little money to be able to afford it. 

But for me Tinnitus retraining therapy does seem like a good option and something I would like to try myself.( I will let you know how I get on with this later on).

There are other methods to try and combat Tinnitus. Dealing with stress is a major issue when it comes to Tinnitus conditions. And so doing Meditation,Tai chi,Yoga,having body massages and other body based therapies can also help with people that suffer with Tinnitus.

Some people may need to go onto prescription drugs if they are really suffering with debilitating Tinnitus. The doctors may offer antidepressants and or anti anxiety drugs to help reduce stress and thus helping to cope with the Tinnitus sounds in the head and ears.The goal is to de-stress so that the Tinnitus noises slowly decrease and the patient can then get back to a normal life without Tinnitus.

They may also offer prescription drugs for helping people to sleep. Many Tinnitus sufferers have problems with Insomnia and sleeping. There are also natural sleeping aids that can help if Insomnia becomes a problem.




tinnitus cured,how to cure tinnitus sounds,how I cured my tinnitus,

Tinnitus retraining therapy book.





2 comments:

  1. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.samuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr.Samuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: drsamuel999@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348166600171.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A GREAT THANKS TO DR.WEALTHY FOR CURING ME FROM GENITAL HERPES I AM SO HAPPY TO GIVE THIS TESTIMONY ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM THIS SICKNESS HERE IS DR WHO CAN HELP
    I can’t believe my genital herpes is really cured, oh is by this time last year I start feeling bad about my life, I feel pain everyday of my life am very happy now that am really cured I couldn’t have do this on my own I wish is not God that help me with my helper I was searching the internet about this sickness last 3month when I found about great doctor wealthy, the man that keep his words I write the man email about my problem immediately I get a reply from him asking me to fill a form which I immediately did and send back to him after some mins he reply me that he have work on my cure that I need to provide some materials, which can enable him to work on my cure which I did on the next day of it, after some hours he inform me that he have getting the things needed for the cure and he is about to go on with the curing spell he called me again after 50mins that he is done with the cure that I should check my body and also go for test I cant believe I was negative a big thanks to him am very happy now with my family you can also get your self cured too from this sickness by contacting him through his email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com or whatapp +2348105150446 follow his instagram @wealthylovespell1 He also have a herbal cure for 7 other DISEASES;
    1.HIV
    2.SHINGLES
    3.VIRAL HEPATITIS
    4.INFLUENZA
    5.IMPOTENCE,
    6.BARENESS/INFERTILITY,
    7.ANTHRAX
    8 HPV
    Contact him today and you will have a testimony…Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

THE BEST VITAMINS FOR TINNITUS RELIEF - WITH REAL TESTIMONIALS FROM A TINNITUS SUFFERER.

#tinnitus #tinnitusrelief #vitamins #health #testimonials THE BEST VITAMINS FOR TINNITUS RELIEF - WITH REAL TESTIMONIALS FROM A TINNIT...