Wednesday 13 September 2023

How to Crush Your Tinnitus with a 10 kHz Sin Wave Test Tone! Works for H...


How to Crush Your Tinnitus with a 10 kHz Sin Wave Test Tone! Works for High Pitched Ringing.

If you are looking for instant tinnitus relief and want to crush your Tinnitus. Then try using this 10,000kHz sin wave test tone to help cancel out any annoying Tinnitus sounds. BUT PLEASE BE CAREFUL! Start by listening with head phones at low volume first. Then increase the volume as you need too. This sin wave tone at 10,000kHz is piercing and is sharp. So handle with care. Please remember I am not a doctor so if you are worried about trying this Tinnitus sound therapy. Then consult your doctor or Audiologist first. Just to be safe. I can only give you my true experience with using this 10000kHz sin wave my self. I suffer with a very high pitched frequency Tinnitus which has been so bad that it affected how I function AS A PERSON. So to get some Tinnitus relief from this 24/7 noise in my head is an absolute must. I came across these sounds and I matched the Tinnitus that I suffer from to about 10,000kHz. I have found that by listening to this sound carefully at a sensible volume on my headphones. I can cancel out the Tinnitus noise in my head. It does not seem to be permanent. How ever it does ease my Tinnitus and give me some well deserved Tinnitus relief. Tinnitus treatments vary and what works for one person may not work for another Tinnitus sufferer. But it is worth giving this a try if your Tinnitus sound is around 10,000kHz. I will be posting other videos with different frequencies so that I can help as many people as possible. Please let me know if this video has helped you and please share the video for others, so that we can help as many people as possible. I would love you to subscribe to my channel and like and share our videos. Please also take a few moments to subscribe to the channel.

CHECK OUT OUR TINNITUS MASKING PLAYLIST:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEMai...


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BEST VITAMINS FOR TINNITUS RELIEF - WITH REAL TESTIMONIALS FROM A TINNITUS SUFFERER.

#tinnitus #tinnitusrelief #vitamins #health #testimonials THE BEST VITAMINS FOR TINNITUS RELIEF - WITH REAL TESTIMONIALS FROM A TINNIT...