Wednesday 5 July 2023

How to mask Tinnitus for Tinnitus relief.



         Tinnitus Masker 10kHz Noise is Out of This World.
 

This is the best Tinnitus relief I have found in over four years. It has really helped me.

Many of you may know that I have been suffering with disabling Tinnitus for over four years now.

I have tried all sorts of vitamins. Herbs. Herbal Tinctures. Chiropractic treatments. Medical drugs. Acupuncture. And the list goes on.

Because as any one else who suffers with Tinnitus knows ,it can be like you are being tortured 24 hours a day and there seems to be no escape. Especially at night. This can be absolute hell. This can lead to a lack of sleep which leads to fatigue, ill health . And even mental health problems if not checked and sorted out.

Well I have some fantastic news for those with Tinnitus. I found Dalesnale - Noise Ambient on You tube. He is a sound engineer who suffers with Tinnitus himself. And he has a YouTube channel that makes tinnitus noise therapy videos.

So I have started to listen to his videos and I have downloaded some of them or the noise part anyway onto my phone. That way I can listen to them in the day if the Tinnitus is really loud.

Now amazingly for me it worked. The Tinnitus Masker 10kHz Noise is Out of This World video is the best one so far for me bearing in mind that the Tinnitus I am dealing with is a very sharp piercing high pitched sound, more like some kind of electronic frequency. And this particular video really helps to calm the Tinnitus and it really has been working for me.

The great thing about these videos is that they are free. 

I think that you can buy mp3's of the videos if you need to be on the go.

So I thought I would share this great news for all of you who also have a Tinnitus problem.

If you are suffering with Tinnitus and its a new problem for you . Always go to your doctor to get yourself checked out as soon as possible.

If you have any questions please leave a comment below or if you can help other people with Tinnitus then we would love to hear what helps you. 

You can support me here:https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Tinnitusnews


                                                         SOURCE YOU TUBE

 Try a free Tinnitus hypnotherapy session here.https://tinnitusnews.blogspot.com/2020/08/tinnitus-hypnotherapy.htmlTT

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BEST VITAMINS FOR TINNITUS RELIEF - WITH REAL TESTIMONIALS FROM A TINNITUS SUFFERER.

#tinnitus #tinnitusrelief #vitamins #health #testimonials THE BEST VITAMINS FOR TINNITUS RELIEF - WITH REAL TESTIMONIALS FROM A TINNIT...