Monday 11 July 2022

Does using a computer make Tinnitus worse?

Tinnitus and computers.


Can computers cause Tinnitus?

Do computers make Tinnitus worse?

Well I can only talk to you about my experience with my Chronic debilitating Tinnitus. For over four years now I have suffered with debilitating Tinnitus.

My Tinnitus presents itself as a really loud searing electronic kind of frequency sound which is increased if I eat certain foods. Namely sugary foods, chocolate, ice cream, honey, peanut butter if its got sugar in it. Also caffeinated drinks and alcohol. I would also include salty foods to this list.

This really impacts into my life. And makes living with Tinnitus even more miserable. However I have also noticed a strong correlation between my computer/laptop usage and my Tinnitus. I would even go as far as to say that I have wondered if my intense use of computers over the last two years or so have contributed to my Tinnitus. I seem to get a huge spike in volume with my Tinnitus. In fact sometimes I have to come away from my laptop because my Tinnitus gets so loud.

Could it be that the electromagnetic field around a computer somehow interferes with the workings of our delicate brains? I am sure there must be something in that.
I am not the only one who has had problems like this, if you search in Google, Tinnitus and computers, you can find other people who seem to have had similar problems when it comes to using computers and getting Tinnitus or making their Tinnitus worse.

Having Chronic Tinnitus really impacts on your life. And is not funny at all. In fact most people don't even know that Chronic Tinnitus exists ,let alone what it is like to have to try and live with a chronic Tinnitus condition. As I write this little post about Tinnitus and pc usage, my Tinnitus has skyrocketed and is searing away like mad. Time to leave the laptop I think and reach for the Lorazepam.

If you suffer with Tinnitus and have found a connection between computers and Tinnitus please let us all know by posting a comment below this post. I am sure I am not the only one who has noticed this problem.

You are welcome to leave a comment below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BEST VITAMINS FOR TINNITUS RELIEF - WITH REAL TESTIMONIALS FROM A TINNITUS SUFFERER.

#tinnitus #tinnitusrelief #vitamins #health #testimonials THE BEST VITAMINS FOR TINNITUS RELIEF - WITH REAL TESTIMONIALS FROM A TINNIT...